Madhur Trivedi got selected in CISCO SYSTEM at a package of Rs. 5.46 Lakh per annum

Madhur Trivedi (PT0783 Batch) has been placed in CISCO SYSTEMS as a Software Engineer with the Annual Package of INR 546,000 per annum. We wish him heartiest congratulations and success in future endeavors.

What our students say about studying at APIIT SD India.

Respected Sir,

This is Madhur Trivedi from PT0783 batch and I am very pleased to bring this to your kind Notice that I have been Placed in CISCO SYSTEMS as a Software Engineer with the Annual Package of INR546,000. We all know that CISCO is a well known Product based R&D company.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to APIIT SD INDIA for the practical knowledge I have received during the course of 4 years which helped me in clearing the Written test followed by 3 technical interviews. I am very obliged to all the respected professors for constant assistance and support throughout my course period and for always encouraging me to learn new things. I am thankful to Library, Lab and all staff for necessary helps and resources. I am also very grateful to my friends, juniors and seniors for their advices and help.

Once again I express my sincere gratitude to APIIT SD INDIA for providing the best of knowledge and making me fully capable of being employed in a company of repute.

Warm Regards,

Madhur Trivedi
B.E. Computing (Multimedia)

0 comments:

Post a Comment